Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties for sale in Phillimore Estate, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Phillimore Estate, W8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Phillimore Estate, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Stafford Terrace, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering a superb location on the prestigious Stafford Terrace this charming three bedroom flat is well presented over two floors, boasting stunning d├ęcor and a beautiful garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Close, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated within an exclusive portered building in an attractive Holland Park location, this amazing three bedroom flat also boasts a master bedroom with en suite, media room and a single garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Towers, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish three bedroom flat with a seventh floor entrance boasts bright accommodation including large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and balcony with stunning views to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1