Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 studio properties to rent in Pimlico, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Pimlico, SW1. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Pimlico, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Grosvenor Waterside, Pimlico, SW1W

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This incredibly smart studio apartment is located on the ground floor with view over a wet dock and boasts ample storage and parking within a prestigious location close to Sloane Square. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Chelsea, SW1W

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set upon the first floor of a prestigious development just north of the Thames, this stunning studio apartment offers a private decked patio and exquisite fittings throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Flat Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located along the picturesque Belgrave Road, this brilliant studio flat offers superb accommodation in a great central location close to the River Thames. Read more.

Eccleston Sqare, Pimlico, SW1V

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set on the sought-after Eccleston Square, this smart studio apartment offers a good sized room with open-plan kitchen and a smart bathroom. Read more.

Gloucester Street, Pimlico, SW1V

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located on the lower ground floor of a Victorian conversion, this smart studio flat would make a great Pied-a-Terre, with great access to Pimlico and Victoria. Read more.

Gloucester Street, Pimlico, SW1V

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This smart studio apartment is set on the fourth floor of a handsome period conversion and boast a brilliant central location close to transport links and local shops. Read more.

Regency Street, Westminster, SW1P

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright stuido flat is located within a secure residential development in Westminster, offering a fantastic studio room, fitted kitchen, private balcony and modern shower room. Read more.

Petty France, St James's Park, SW1H

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enviably located for Westminster's many sights and attractions with Victoria Street just moments away, this charming studio flat offers a bright and well appointed interior. Read more.

Claverton Street, Pimlico, SW1V

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the raised ground floor of a handsome period conversion, this smart studio apartment offers convenient accommodation close to the River Thames. Read more.

Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1V

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Boasting an impressive studio room, with bright interiors and a generous living space. This Lovely studio apartment is situated just moments from the charming amenities of Pimlico. Read more.

Aylesford Street, Pimlico, SW1V

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the ground floor of a Victorian conversion on a quiet residential street, this charming studio flat offers smart accommodation in a great area. Read more.

Churchill Gardens, Pimlico, SW1V

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Offering bright and neutrally finished interiors recently refurbished to exceptional standard, this desirable studio flat with a fold down bed is enviably located moments from Pimlico underground station station. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape