Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 54 2 bedroom properties to rent in Pimlico, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Pimlico, SW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Pimlico, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

2135 per week (9252 pcm) £12,810 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

An incredible river-front apartment with spectacular views of the River Thames and offering very spacious rooms with a high standard of modern interior décor. Read more.

Abell House, Westminster, SW1P

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the sixth floor and accessed via lift, this premium two bedroom apartment offers access to a sublime array of on-site services including swimming pool, gym, lift and concierge. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

The Nova Building, Victoria, SW1W

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of an exclusive new development in Victoria, this impressive, luxury two bedroom apartment boast high-specification fixtures and fittings and access to a communal cinema and roof terrace. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Read more.

Riverwalk, Pimlico, SW1P

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the firs floor with uninterrupted views over the River Thames, this spacious two bedroom apartment boasts contemporary interiors and a private balcony within a sought-after riverside building with lift and gym. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

This outstanding two bedroom luxury penthouse is served directly via a lift and is arranged over the fourth and fifth floor offering a superb amount of entertaining space, ample storage and a sunny private terrace. Read more.

Palace Place, St James's, SW1E

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a great development, this stylish two double bedroom apartment boasts large open-plan kitchen/reception room with balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom, luxury apartment boats un-interrupted views over the River Thames and two private balconies, ample storage and is set within a prestigious riverside development with lift and concierge. Read more.

Drummond Gate, Pimlico, SW1V

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in a fabulous development with a porter and off-street parking, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from airy living space, a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms. Read more.

St Georges Square, Pimlico, SW1V

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A magnificent two bedroom flat, which has been meticulously refurbished to provide this exceptional living space benefiting from state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings. Read more.

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a modern spacious interior boasting fabulous views over the River and the City, this gorgeous two bedroom apartment further benefits an underground car parking space. Read more.

St Georges Square, Westminster, SW1V

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing period conversion with ample living and entertaining space throughout, this charming two bedroom first floor flat is ideally located moments from Pimlico underground station station. Read more.

Great Peter Street, Westminster, SW1P

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this spacious and superbly presented two bedroom flat offers superior accommodation in the heart of Westminster. Read more.

Matthew Parker Street, Pimlico, SW1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully modern and spacious split-level apartment boasts two double bedrooms and walk-in wardrobes, lovely wooden floors and a generous eat-in kitchen. The flat is ideally located for St James's Park. Read more.

Old Queen Street, Westminster, SW1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring fabulous décor and a contemporary accommodation, this two bedroom flat offers ample living space in exclusive St James's Park, close to the Houses of Parliament and the river. Read more.

790 per week (3424 pcm) £4,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning views from the impressive dual-aspect reception room over the Thames, this contemporary two bedroom apartment is located within a modern apartment block and further boasts two double bedrooms. Read more.

Lindsay Square, Westminster, SW1V

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A magnificent two bedroom duplex flat situated in a stunning development with secure underground parking and access to the beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Montaigne Close, Westminster, SW1P

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located in the heart of Westminster, this stylish and contemporary two bedroom apartment benefits from fantastic communal leisure activities complete with underground secure parking. Read more.

Sutherland Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Boasting outstanding views from the stunning 26' decked roof terrace, this stylish two bedroom apartment further offers two spacious bedrooms and a generous eat-in kitchen. Read more.

Thirleby Road, Westminster, SW1P

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This ground floor two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation combined with stylish contemporary décor and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Monck Street, Westminster, SW1P

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a brand new purpose-built development, this stunning two bedroom flat offers good-sized living space with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Luxurious two bedroom apartment with a balcony, situated in a prestigious residential development moments from the River Thames and Victoria Station. Read more.

Ashgrove House, Pimlico, SW1V

685 per week (2969 pcm) £4,110 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat with en suite facilities featuring a fabulous open-plan reception room/kitchen and great location moments from the River Thames. Read more.

Grosvenor Gardens, Westminster, SW1W

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting views over Buckingham Palace Gardens and situated within close proximity to Victoria Station, this elegant two bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned interiors. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, Westminster, SW1E

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic and elegant two bedroom apartment features a bright interior with neutral décor throughout, modern fittings and fixtures and a wonderful location for services, amenities and transport links. Read more.

Ebury Street, Belgravia, SW1W

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom flat offering plenty of entertaining space with substantial reception room and kitchen, located close to Victoria Underground Station (Circle and District lines). Read more.

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A superb two bedroom, fourth floor flat offering a very high standard of interior décor, modern fittings and a wealth of services and amenities within the complex. Read more.

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This smart modern apartment is set in a stylish building with a concierge service. The apartment comprises a bright and airy reception room, two large bedrooms (one en suite), modern kitchen and two bathrooms. Read more.

Charlwood Street, Pimlico, SW1V

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the lower ground floor, this immaculately refurbished two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers beautifully presented accommodation with a courtyard and superb access to Wilton Road and Westminster. Read more.

Rochester Row, Pimlico, SW1P

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this impressive two bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with a substantial open-plan reception two double bedrooms, ample storage and lift access. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Chelsea, SW1W

2 bedroom flat to rent

Moments from the picturesque walkways of the Thames, this conveniently located two bedroom flat features modern interiors and generous bedrooms with en suite facilities. Read more.

Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria, SW1V

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom second floor apartment offers a beautifully composed modern living space close to a wide range of local amenities and the river Thames. Read more.

Warwick Way, Pimlico, SW1V

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a fabulously bright and well-located duplex with two good-sized double bedrooms. With its own entrance, this great dual-aspect property is moments away from local shops, restaurants and transport links. Read more.

St Georges Drive, Pimlico, SW1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the raised ground floor of a period conversion, this spacious two bedroom flat is well arranged with two bathrooms and a superb location. Read more.

Royal Belgrave House, Pimlico, SW1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A naturally bright third floor apartment boasting stylish accommodation with the added bonus of an extensive communal roof terrace, porterage and contemporary feel throughout. Read more.

St Johns Building, Westminster, SW1P

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a prestigious residential development in the heart of Westminster, this stylish one bedroom apartment features a bright modern living space with access to onsite gym and sauna faculties. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a bright and generously proportioned interior with a private patio, this charming two bedroom flat is enviably located for some boutiques and delicatessens along Moreton Street. Read more.

Eccleston Square, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a prestigious garden square moments from Victoria Station, this attractive two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers ample living and entertaining space and benefits from a pretty patio. Read more.

Wisley House, Rampayne Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom maisonette is conveniently situated next to Pimlico Underground Station and offers beautifully presented interiors and a private garden. Read more.

Elverton Street, Victoria, SW1P

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a secure location within a residential development in Victoria, this delightful two bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space with a bright and airy feel throughout. Read more.

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the ground floor of a popular mansion block in Westminster, this two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with a fantastic open-plan reception/kitchen in a lovely central location. Read more.

Semley Place, Belgravia, SW1W

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy two bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of a popular Belgravia building (with lift and roof terrace) and boasts a private balcony and a superb central location. Read more.

Upper Tachbrook Street, Pimlico, SW1V

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the second floor, this spacious and beautifully designed two bedroom flat offers exceptional accommodation with two en-suites with access to Victoria Station and Victoria Street. Read more.

Lupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor this smart two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment and a superb location close to local shops. Read more.

Gillingham Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering superb living space and two generously proportioned bedrooms, this bright and airy apartment is arranged over two floors and is conveniently located moments from Victoria. Read more.

Walcott Street, Westminster, SW1P

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering ample living and entertaining space and a sizeable eat-in kitchen, this stunning two bedroom flat is enviably located on the second floor of a block just off Westminster's Vincent Square. Read more.

Catherine Place, St James's Park, SW1E

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting generously sized bedrooms and a superb location, this two bedroom, third floor apartment is set moments from Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace. Read more.

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within an attractive red brick mansion block moments from Westminster's amenities and transport links, this lovely two bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space. Read more.

Ebury Bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1W

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to the river and just a short distance from the King's Road prestigious shops and restaurants this property is ideally located. Read more.

Ebury Bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1W

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering an enviable location moments from the River Thames and the many upmarket amenities on Sloane Square, this desirable two bedroom flat provides light and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Cambridge Street, Pimlico, SW1V

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Pimlico near a good selection of shops and cafés and within easy reach of the banks of the River, this well proportioned two bedroom flat boasts floor-to-ceiling sash windows. Read more.

Albany Court, Westminster, SW1H

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exclusive location for the pavement lined bars and eateries of Westminster, this charming two bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space throughout with easy access to communal roof terrace. Read more.

Churchill Gardens, Pimlico, SW1V

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely two bedroom third floor flat boasting fabulous accommodation, a spacious reception room and two good-sized bedrooms, all set moments from the banks of the River Thames. Read more.

Ebury bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1W

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a great location close to Battersea Park and Sloane Square this smart two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard with stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape