Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Pinner, HA5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Pinner, HA5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Pinner, HA5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Raisins Hill, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering bright and spacious interiors with fantastic potential to modernise, this welcoming three bedroom semi-detached house also features a lovely private garden with a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Eastcote Place, Eastcote Village, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Newly refurbished and beautifully presented throughout with a high contemporary finish, this elegant three bedroom, two bathroom first floor flat further benefits from a well kept communal garden and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Cannon Lane, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located, this stylish three bedroom semi-detached house boasts a generous living space with a large dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms, a large private garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Lulworth Drive, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located moments from the amenities of Pinner and Eastcote, this well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house offers a generous living area with two reception rooms, a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ufford Close, Harrow Weald, HA3

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pinner Court, Pinner, HA5

410000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning three bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this highly desirable gated Art Deco block which is within walking distance to Pinner Village and also offers well looked after communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Haydon Drive, Northwood Hills, HA5

400000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom first floor flat benefits from modern and spacious interiors, three good-sized double bedrooms and access to a lovely communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Carroll1