Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in Pinner, HA5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Pinner, HA5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Pinner, HA5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Curzon Place, Pinner, HA5

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow to rent

This attractive three bedroom bungalow boasts a substantial living space and offers bright décor throughout, two reception rooms, a large kitchen, a well-maintained garden and ample off-street parking. Read more.

Eastcote Road, Pinner, HA5

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish three bedroom first floor flat is well presented throughout with neutral décor and quality fittings and benefits from a stunning master suite and spacious living area. Read more.

Greenway, Pinner, HA5

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Offering a well proportioned living space with three generous bedrooms, this charming three bedroom semi-detached house also features a large private garden and a driveway for off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape