Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 1 bedroom properties for sale in Plaistow, E13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Plaistow, E13. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Plaistow, E13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Barking Road, Canning Town, E16

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat located within a superb modern development, boasting a bright reception room and integrated kitchen opening onto a private balcony running the length of the property. Leasehold. Read more.

McCabe Court, Canning Town, E16

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Jedbugh Road, Plaistow, E13

339995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Maddison Court, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern residential development, this beautiful one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room and a stylish d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Harcourt Road, West Ham, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant one bedroom apartment is beautifully set on the first floor of a period conversion, with a naturally bright, bay-fronted reception and offers a balcony to the rear and ground floor private garden plot. Leasehold. Read more.

Churston Avenue, Plashet, E13

315000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This first floor one bedroom flat offers generous living with a great location close to the green open spaces of West Ham Park and Upton Park Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Cecil Road, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located on a residential road and set on the ground and first floors, this lovely one bedroom flat boasts naturally bright interiors throughout, a separate kitchen and sizeable private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesterton Road, Plaistow, E13

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Morgan Street, Canning Town, E16

250000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a secure block and has been well maintained throughout, offering a separate modern fitted kitchen and well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Kent Street, Plaistow, E13

239995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Green Street, Upton Park, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a period building, this excellent one bedroom apartment offers a well proportioned open-plan living space, with ample space to dine and features a light flooded bedroom and sleek shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Hart1