Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Poet's Corner, SE24. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Poet's Corner, SE24. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Poet's Corner, SE24 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, Brixton, SW9

455000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulously spacious one bedroom flat boasts generously sized rooms throughout, a fantastic location close to Brixton Road and offers off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Barnwell Road, Brixton, SW2

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bristowe Close, Brixton, SW2

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat offers fantastic entertaining space, an open-plan kitchen and lovely views over the open spaces of Brockwell Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Station Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This great one bedroom flat is set on the second floor of a purpose-built block, offering a bright and airy reception room, one sizeable bedroom and benefits from allocated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Loughborough Park, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A generously sized one bedroom flat set on the ground floor, featuring an airy reception room, a charming kitchen and a well proportioned bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Canterbury Crescent, Brixton, SW9

310000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Tulse Hill, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A good-sized one bedroom first floor flat, boasting a generous kitchen with space for dining and a bright reception room, well located close to central Brixton. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Luke Luke Tubb1