Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 49 2 bedroom properties for sale in Poplar, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Poplar, E14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Poplar, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Horizons, Canary Wharf, E14

1425000 - 1475000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

This superbly presented apartment building which boasts a fantastic location moments from Canary Wharf further boasts a great location close to the Thames while featuring a residents' gym and 24-hour concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom third floor flat boasts outstanding views across Limehouse Basin and Canary Wharf and a large reception room and a generously sized master bedroom that both lead to a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Biscayne Avenue, Tower Hamlets, E14

OIEO 845000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom apartment is situated on the ninth floor of a brand new development designed by renowned architects Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Leasehold. Read more.

Columbia West, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom apartment is situated on the tenth floor of a brand new development designed by renowned architects Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Leasehold. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the nineteenth floor of a stunning contemporary development within Canary Wharf, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows throughout providing excellent light and incredible views of London. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting beautiful river views and a luxury specification, this superb two bedroom flat has access to the communal swimming pool and gymnasium and is set on the 12th floor of desirable New Providence Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Charrington Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom, fourteenth floor flat is situated within a newly built luxury block of apartments and boasts bright and stylish interiors with stunning city views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Leasehold. Read more.

Biscayne Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

OIEO 749000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat is situated on the ninth floor of a brand new development and benefits from a unique curved layout with large windows offering great views. Leasehold. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a bright and neutrally decorated interior and two private balconies, this stylish two bedroom flat is situated on the third floor of a modern block in a secure development with concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Square, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located moments from the Thames, this charming two bedroom, three storey house boasts bright open-plan reception room and a spiral staircase. Freehold. Read more.

The Watergarden, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunningly bright and modern two bedroom flat profiting from a fantastic open-plan living space, front and rear balconies, private parking and beautiful surrounding area. Leasehold. Read more.

Corona Building, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generous two bedroom flat within a modern development boasting a large communal garden and concierge service, well placed for the Canary Wharf complex and it's endless selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well styled to create a desirable and contemporary home, this wonderful, two bedroom flat, boasts amazing views over the dock towards Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a stylish and chic two bedroom flat on the sixth floor of the prestigious New Providence Wharf building, offering impressive panoramic views and offered with a stunning semi-open-plan reception kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Island Row, Limehouse, E14

585000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Moro Apartments, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a stylish two bedroom apartment located within the new Moro Apartments Development which features concierge service and a gym. The reception room and bedrooms are generously sized as well as lovely and bright. Leasehold. Read more.

New Festival Quarter, Poplar, E14

565000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic fourth floor flat with two spacious bedrooms as well as a large open-plan reception room/kitchen with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Elektron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting incredible far-reaching views towards Canary Wharf this stylish two bedroom flat situated on the seventh floor of a modern development benefits from a private balcony, gym, concierge and lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharfside Point South, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic first floor, two bedroom two bathroom apartment in Wharfside Point South, offered with a fabulously bright reception/kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto a private enclosed terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

St Saviours Court, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom ground floor period conversion offers generously sized reception room, second bedroom with built-in mezzanine-level bed and boasts a sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Panoramic Tower, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat flooded with natural light on the ninth floor of a superb modern development boasting concierge, gym and communal roof terrace with incredible views of Canary Wharf and central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Aurora Building, Canary Wharf, E14

535000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat in the desirable Aurora Building, with a large open-plan reception kitchen and offering partial views of the Thames and O2 centre. Leasehold. Read more.

Birchfield Street, Poplar, E14

524500 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the second floor of a charming bank conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat benefits from high ceilings, period features, a sumptuous interior and secure entry close to Westferry DLR Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkview Apartments, Poplar, E14

499995 - 515000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within walking distance of Langdon Park DLR Station, Parkview Apartments is a contemporary block of one and two bedroom apartments which offer great views over the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Michigan Building, Docklands, E14

509999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Newell Street, Limehouse, E14

499995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Aberfeldy Village, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a fantastic development this contemporary two bedroom apartment combines stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkside Bow, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a desirable location within easy reach of transport links, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat situated in Parkside boasts a luxurious finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Canary Gateway, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Elegantly arranged on the second floor this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with spacious accommodation and offers great transport links into Canary Wharf and the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkside Bow, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a desirable location within easy reach of transport links, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat situated in Parkside boasts a luxurious finish. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic new two bedroom east facing flat on the first floor offers spacious living for a dynamic lifestyle, contemporary interiors, private balcony and great transport links into Canary Wharf and the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Newport Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a desirable riverside development, this recently redecorated two bedroom apartment offers a contemporary living space throughout and benefits from secure undergound parking with an on-site porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Stoneyard Lane, Poplar, E14

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Leven Wharf, Canning Town, E14

440000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Leven Wharf, Canning Town, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Combining excellent standards of design and construction, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers contemporary interiors with a gorgeous private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

420000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly arranged on the first floor, facing Limehouse Cut, this stunning two bed two bathroom apartment combines stunning décor with spacious accommodation and offers great transport links into Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Beccles Street, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for easy access to Canary Wharf and set on the second floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a bright reception room and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Julius House, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two bedroom flat is set on the fourth floor of a modern development, offering a bright and airy reception room, modern open-plan kitchen and boasts a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Langdon House, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated over the first and second floors of a secure block of flats, this smart two bedroom, split-level apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Follett Street, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a bright and generous living and entertaining space, this modern two bedroom flat is set within a secure residential development within close proximity to Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Burdett Road, Poplar, E14

399999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Barchester Street, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright and generously proportioned living space with tasteful décor and a fresh feel, this superb two bedroom flat is within easy reach of Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Dora Street, Limehouse, E14

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Saunders Close, Limehouse, E14

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Giraud Street, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting panoramic views that can be admired from its elevated position, this good-sized two bedroom flat offers a central location with a neighbouring green area. Leasehold. Read more.

Nova Court West, Canary Wharf, E14

190000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Blackwall Way, Canary Wharf, E14

166250 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Blackwall Way, Canary Wharf, E14

157500 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Locksons Close, Poplar, E14

112500 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Holmes1