Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 29 2 bedroom properties to rent in Poplar, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Poplar, E14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Poplar, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Charrington Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the thirty ninth floor of the newly built Charrington Tower, this beautiful two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and modern interiors and breath taking views of the river and O2 arena. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames as well as a host of designer fittings and fixtures. Read more.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

870 per week (3770 pcm) £5,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames. Offering a host of designer fittings and fixtures, this apartment is ideal for luxury modern living. Read more.

Eaton House, Canary Wharf, E14

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring stunning views of the River Thames and the London skyline, this contemporary two bedroom apartment is well appointed on the thirteenth floor of an exclusive development in Canary Wharf. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and offering a host of high-specification fixtures and fittings, this apartment is ideal for luxury modern living in the Docklands. Read more.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat boasting panoramic views over London and a host of designer fittings and fixtures while located close to the amenities of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Belgrave Court, Canary Wharf, E14

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment is set in a prestigious development, offering a superb master, spacious reception room and benefits from exceptional views of the River Thames towards the City of London. Read more.

Port East Apartments, Canary Wharf, E14

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of a prestigious warehouse conversion offers a fantastic living space moments from Canary Wharf. Read more.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat boasts bright reception room, private balcony with stunning views across the basin, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Columbia West, Canary Wharf, E14

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment is set within Providence Tower, boasting a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, on the banks of the River Thames. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting fabulous views of the River Thames and easy access to Canary Wharf, this stylish two bedroom flat features modern fixtures and fittings, a balcony, lift and porterage. Read more.

City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom apartment is situated in the brand new and sought-after City Island development and benefits from bright and modern interiors throughout as well as breath taking views of the river and O2. Read more.

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom apartment is situated in the brand new and sought-after City Island development and benefits from bright and modern interiors throughout as well as breath taking views of the river and O2. Read more.

Elektron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright two bedroom flat within a superb modern development, boasting a generous reception room opening onto a charming balcony as well as on-site gym and concierge service. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom property offering views over the Thames and modern interiors, while being set in a popular modern development with concierge. Read more.

London City, Docklands, E14

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom 17th floor apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room with access to a private balcony with overlooking stunning views of London. Read more.

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a high-specification two bedroom flat in the newly developed Grantham House, part of London City Island. Boasting a large reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows, and a private balcony with great views. Read more.

Elektron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom apartment set within the contemporary Elektron development offering an ideal location in the heart of the Docklands. Read more.

Dunbar Wharf, Limehouse, E14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented with bright and modern rooms, this superb two bedroom flat offers a river setting, a wonderful balcony and a concierge service. Read more.

Premiere Place, Canary Wharf, E14

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom penthouse flat (with off-street parking and porters office) offers a fantastic living space with large reception room opening onto a private wraparound balcony. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Canary Wharf, this contemporary two bedroom flat situated in a luxurious development with fabulous communal gardens offers views of Blackwall Basin and Canary Wharf. Read more.

Aberfeldy Village, Poplar, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the sixth floor of the brand new Sailors House, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors all finished to a high and stylish standard. Read more.

The Watergarden, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a pituresque location, this lovely two bedroom flat enjoys the use of the beautiful communal gardens as well as the charming local area. Read more.

Grantham House, Canary Wharf, E14

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb eighth floor, two bedroom contemporary apartment boasts gorgeous open-plan living space flooded with natural light and benefiting from a brilliant integrated kitchen, with an en suite and brilliant balcony. Read more.

New Festival Quarter, Poplar, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat within a fantastic new development, boasting a bright open-plan reception room and kitchen opening onto a private balcony. Read more.

Park Heights Court, Limehouse, E14

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Quietly located overlooking Rectory Gardens and the Limehouse Cut, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts an excellent presentation with spacious rooms and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This modern two bedroom apartment is conveniently located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and boasts ample living space, lift, underground parking and porterage. Read more.

Neutron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a modern development with concierge and communal gym, this lovely two bedroom flat benefits from open-plan living with a private balcony and a stylish master bedroom with en suite shower. Read more.

Ross Way, Limehouse, E14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure purpose-built development with porter, this lovely bright two bedroom fifth floor flat offers well proportioned interiors presented in excellent condition. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape