Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties for sale in Poplar, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Poplar, E14. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Poplar, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A luxury three bedroom apartment in a premier riverside development with 24-hour concierge, gym, swimming pool and valet parking. Floor to ceiling windows afford beautiful views across the River Thames to the O2 arena. Leasehold. Read more.

Landons Close, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A stunning three bedroom designer penthouse apartment boasting a high-specification and contemporary interior, beautiful views of the neighbouring marina and a private garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

London City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

660000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Mellor House, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic three bedroom second floor flat within the fantastic New Festival Quarter, boasting a bright master bedroom with Juliet balcony and en suite shower room, as well as an on-site gym and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbott Road, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom, Victorian house benefits from high ceilings and large windows offering a bright and spacious interior as well as a private garden and cellar for storage. Freehold. Read more.

Parkside Bow, Bow, E3

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a desirable location within easy reach of transport links, this beautifully presented three bedroom duplex flat situated in Parkside boasts a luxurious finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Furze Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic three bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting modern interiors throughout, a lovely private terrace and a quiet residential location. Leasehold. Read more.

Equinox Square, Poplar, E14

505000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Saracen Street, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a location in the heart of Poplar and a close proximity to All Saints DLR Station, this spacious three bedroom, split-level flat also boasts a double reception room and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Bow Common Lane, Bow, E3

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom maisonette boasts spacious accommodation including a bright reception room with large French doors, delightful private patio and three generously-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbott Road, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This impressive three bedroom maisonette boasts a large bright reception room, an open-plan kitchen and a master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and access to a shared balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Nairn Street, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This three bedroom ground floor apartment boasts a bright and airy kitchen with access to a private terrace. Moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Holmes1