Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in Poplar, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Poplar, E14. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Poplar, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Landons Close, Canary Wharf, E14

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom designer penthouse apartment boasting a high-specification and contemporary interior, beautiful views of the neighbouring marina and a private garage. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment ideally located moments from Canary Wharf and boasting a contemporary interior with a sizeable terrace with marina views. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Docklands, E14

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a fantastic location in an exclusive dock-side development moments from the heart of Canary Wharf, this luxurious three bedroom penthouse apartment offers two terraces and breathtaking views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Jamestown Way, Canary Wharf, E14

715 per week (3099 pcm) £4,290 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

This is a fantastic and unique three bedroom duplex, offering modern and bright interiors and boasting fantastic views across the River Thames into Greenwich. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape