Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 15 1 bedroom properties to rent in Portman Estate, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Portman Estate, W1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Portman Estate, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers naturally bright, spacious rooms with neutral décor, off-street parking and a superb location moments from Hyde Park and Oxford Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Montagu Street, Marylebone, W1H

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just north of Hyde Park this fabulous one bedroom flat offers stylish and bright interiors throughout with spacious accommodation. Read more.

Chiltern Street, Marylebone, W1U

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat is enviably situated in the heart of Marylebone moments from a range of shops, restaurants and parkland and affords bright and neutral interiors. Read more.

Montagu Mansions, Marylebone, W1U

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing redbrick mansion block, this stunning one bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with lots of character. Read more.

Regis House, Marylebone, W1G

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone Village this fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous and well presented living space throughout. Read more.

Marylebone Lane, Marylebone, W1U

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Combining spacious rooms with a bright, elegant design, this stylish one bedroom flat is located on a quiet side-street in the heart of central Marylebone. Read more.

Shouldham Street, Marylebone, W1H

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This smart one bedroom flat benefits from neutral décor and wood floors throughout as well as an ideal location moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Marylebone. Read more.

Crawford Street, Marylebone, W1H

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure portered building, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers generous living space with modern décor and access to communal gardens. Read more.

Upper Montagu Street, Marylebone, W1H

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished and boasting bright, contemporary interiors, this fantastic one bedroom flat is moments from Baker Street and Regent's Park and benefits from high-quality fixtures throughout. Read more.

Molyneux Street, Marylebone, W1H

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat is well presented throughout to offer bright décor with generous living space and benefits from an excellent location throughout. Read more.

Seymour Place, Marylebone, W1H

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just moments from array of amenities and transport facilities, this fabulous one bedroom apartment is beautifully presented throughout. Read more.

York Street, Mayfair, W1H

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented one bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a period conversion and offers bright interiors and a desirable location moments from both Regent's Park and Hyde Park. Read more.

Blandford Street, Marylebone, W1U

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located in the heart of Marylebone, this great one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with period features. Read more.

Chiltern Street, Marylebone, W1U

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Elegantly arranged on the lower ground floor this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation and benefits a desirable location. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented one bedroom flat is wonderfully situated in a portered building within easy reach of Oxford Street, Hyde Park and the West End. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape