Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties to rent in Portman Estate, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Portman Estate, W1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Portman Estate, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

New Cavendish Street, Marylebone, W1G

1700 per week (7367 pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Set within a portered building in the heart of Maryelebone, this superb three bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation presented in excellent condition. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1U

1390 per week (6024 pcm) £8,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Marylebone, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation with a private balcony. Read more.

Bickenhall Street, Marylebone, W1U

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an exclusive mansion block in the heart of central London, this wonderful three bedroom apartment features fresh, neutral interiors, generous rooms and a high-quality finish. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure residential development on a quiet side road, this fabulous three bedroom apartment provides generous living and entertaining space with a private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Upper Montagu Street, Marylebone, W1H

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from recently refurbished interiors and an abundance of natural light, this fabulous three bedroom flat is wonderfully positioned on the third floor of an attractive town house on a delightful street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Portman Square, Marylebone, W1H

765 per week (3315 pcm) £4,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This superb three bedroom flat offers sizeable living space, a superb reception/dining room and an enviable location close to Baker Street, Oxford Street and Regent's Park. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a smart residential building this wonderful three bedroom flat benefits from bright, neutral d├ęcor with spacious accommodation. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape