Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 studio properties for sale in Portobello, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Portobello, W11. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Portobello, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pembridge Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting an exceptional location moments from Notting Hill Gate, this stunning one bedroom third floor flat offers a wonderful semi-open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within an imposing period conversion, this fantastic studio flat boasts a wonderful studio room with separate mezzanine-level, lovely kitchen and an exceptional location moments from Notting Hill Gate. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Lukes Road, Notting Hill, W11

475000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Located on a fantastic tree-lined street, this superb studio flat on the lower ground floor boasts a bay-fronted studio room, stylish galley style kitchen and presented in great decorative order. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Roberts1