Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Portobello, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Portobello, W11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Portobello, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Leamington Road Villas, Westbourne Park, W11

2500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Wellington Close, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant three bedroom three floored mews house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, three good sized bedrooms all with en suite and a ideal location. Freehold. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated in the heart of Notting Hill, this stunning, recently refurbished three bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space, fantastic d├ęcor, three en suites and a patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Towers, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish three bedroom flat with a seventh floor entrance boasts bright accommodation including large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and balcony with stunning views to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

St Ervans Road, Portobello, W10

675000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This charming three bedroom maisonette finished to a very high standard throughout boasts generous bright rooms and a superb location moments from the fashionable bars and boutiques of Goldbourne Road. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Roberts1