Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in Portobello, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Portobello, W11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Portobello, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious three bedroom first floor apartment boasts an expansive reception room, exquisite open-plan kitchen and offers a highly desirable location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Arundel Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this three bedroom two floored flat boasts a wonderful reception room, unique eat-in kitchen and an expansive private garden leading to a wonderful communal garden. Read more.

Bonchurch Road, Notting Hill, W10

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Benefiting from a lovely bay-fronted reception room with open-plan kitchen and a private garden, this stylish and spacious three bedroom flat is well arranged in a period conversion moments from Portobello Road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape