Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in Prince Of Wales Drive, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Prince Of Wales Drive, SW8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Prince Of Wales Drive, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Vicarage Crescent, Battersea, SW11

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

With a prime location, and an incredible interior, this stunning three bedroom Georgian maisonette also provides off-street parking, a roof terrace and a secluded front garden. Read more.

Prince of Wales Drive, Battersea Park, SW11

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented three bedroom fourth floor apartment set within a grand mansion block, offering wonderfully spacious accommodation with attractive period features and a bright and airy atmosphere. Read more.

Westbridge Road, Battersea, SW11

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing flat occupying the second and third floors of a purpose-built development, providing a stunning modern interior, complete with a huge balcony, and three fabulous bedrooms. Read more.

Vicarage Crescent, Battersea, SW11

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a peaceful gated development, this fabulous three bedroom split-level flat provides spacious accommodation with a neutral interior and lots of natural light. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape