Home Buy Find a property for sale

Related searches

Would you like to search in the following?

Purley Way Playing Fields, CR0

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties for sale in Purley Way, CR8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Purley Way, CR8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Purley Way, CR8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Whitestone Way, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular modern development, this stunning one bedroom seventh floor flat comprises stylish interior with great open-plan kitchen and stunning private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern development with concierge and lift access, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat, offers bright and spacious living space. Leasehold. Read more.

285000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom second floor flat, is set within a modern popular development and offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with open-plan living space. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1