Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 studio properties to rent in Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cambalt Road, Putney, SW15

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting gorgeous exposed brickwork and benefiting from a beautiful refurbishment throughout, this stunning studio flat is wonderfully spacious with an overlooking mezzanine-level and stylish interior. Read more.

St Johns Avenue, Putney, SW15

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A charming first floor studio flat offering bright and attractive living space set within a superb period conversion, benefiting from generously proportioned rooms and communal garden. Read more.

Linstead Way, West Hill, SW18

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout, this lovely studio flat is bright and spacious within offering a stylish shower room and quiet location. Read more.

Putney Hill, Putney, SW15

40 per week (174 pcm) £240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage to rent

Ideally located in a central location moments from the amenities of Putney, this single garage space is dry and empty and ideal for either car parking or storage. Read more.

Putney Hill, Putney, SW15

40 per week (174 pcm) £240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage to rent

This garage benefits from an excellent central location, within easy reach of the numerous shops of central Putney as well as offering easy access to transport links. Read more.

Kersfield Road, Putney, SW15

35 per week (152 pcm) £210 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Garage to rent

This garage is situated in the heart of Putney and offers fantastic secure parking or storage space, with easy access to the A3 and A205 (South Circular). Read more.

St Johns Avenue, Putney, SW15

35 per week (152 pcm) £210 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage to rent

Ideally located on the prestigious St John's Avenue this garage space is situated moments from Putney High Street and is well connected to an array of A roads. Read more.

Keswick Road, East Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage to rent

This garage has a great location to East Putney station, making it easily accessible, with the benefit of being set back out of sight within a quiet residential area. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15

30 per week (130 pcm) £180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space to rent

Set in a fantastic location in the centre of Putney, this underground car parking space is situated at Percy Laurie House and offers a well secured and dry car parking space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape