Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 43 2 bedroom properties to rent in Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Upper Richmond Road, East Putney, SW15

646.15 per week (2800 pcm) £3,877 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a sought-after development located in the heart of Putney, this superb two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts stylish accommodation with 23' reception room, two bathrooms and fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Eastfields Avenue, Putney, SW18

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated only moments from the banks of the Thames, this stunning two bedroom flat offers elegant living space with a gorgeous reception room/kitchen full of natural light as well as a private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Eastfield Avenue, Putney, SW18

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive apartment situated in an exclusive riverside development benefits from a stunning reception, amazing balcony with fabulous views across the River Thames, 24-hour concierge service and secure parking. Read more.

Knightley Walk, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of this newly built development this two bedroom two bath flat presents modern accommodation with open-plan living area, double bedrooms and private balcony. Read more.

Putney Hill, Putney, SW15

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated on Putney Hill, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a stylish and modern interior throughout while offering two large double bedrooms, two en-suites and private balcony. Read more.

Chapman Square, Wimbledon Village, SW19

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom third floor flat benefiting from fantastic interior décor and set within a prestigious gated development with a concierge service. Read more.

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated moments from the varied amenities of Putney, this fantastic two bedroom apartment in a new development has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts a spacious reception room and balcony. Read more.

Percy Laurie House, Putney, SW15

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A truly stunning two bedroom first floor apartment with a spacious terrace, gated off-street underground parking, concierge and great entertaining space throughout. Presented in fantastic condition. Read more.

Point Pleasant, Wandsworth, SW18

519 per week (2249 pcm) £3,114 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated within a modern riverside development, this superb two bedroom apartment offers well presented living space with smart 17' reception room/kitchen, and benefits from balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Chapman Square, Wimbledon, SW19

496.15 per week (2150 pcm) £2,977 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a prestigious gated development, this smart and generously proportioned two bedroom apartment features an imposing 21' reception room, a balcony overlooking pretty communal gardens and off-street parking. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a prestigious development with a concierge, this two bedroom first floor apartment benefits from outstanding views and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Putney Square, Putney, SW15

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment offering bright and stylish accommodation with 25' reception room/kitchen and two bathrooms, further benefiting from communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering an outstanding and bespoke specification throughout, this stunning two bedroom property is bright and spacious boasting a lovely private balcony, underground parking space and concierge service. Read more.

Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom apartment boasting beautifully presented living space with open-plan reception room/kitchen and balcony, set within a modern riverside development. Read more.

Inner Park Road, Southfields, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a leafy residential street, this elegant two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented living space and boasts a large eat-in kitchen and bright reception room leading to a private roof terrace. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat is set within a charming period property and boasts bright and stylish interiors in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Oakhill Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat offering beautifully presented living space with 24' reception room, contemporary open-plan kitchen, two bathrooms and a private garden. Read more.

Disraeli Road, Putney, SW15

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated in the heart of Putney, this beautifully presented two bedroom garden flat boasts bright and airy living space which benefits from recent refurbishment throughout. Read more.

Chartfield Avenue, Putney, SW15

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a popular modern development in Putney, this fantastic two bedroom, second floor apartment offers contemporary accommodation with a large reception room, two bathrooms and a balcony. Read more.

Lower Richmond Road, West Putney, SW15

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful two bedroom flat located only moments from the Thames, the property offers generous living space with large reception room and smart kitchen. Read more.

Portinscale Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented living space with generous reception room and smart kitchen, further benefiting from lovely garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Manor Fields, Putney, SW15

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom house offering bright and well presented living space with a sizeable reception room, a stylish kitchen, communal gardens and off-street parking. Read more.

Bader Way, Roehampton, SW15

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated within the sought-after Queen Marys Square development, this superb two bedroom flat boasts contemporary living space with modern 23' reception room/kitchen, two bathrooms and two balconies. Read more.

Osiers Road, Putney, SW18

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat boasts well presented accommodation throughout with balcony situated in a desirable location moments from the idyllic walks of the River Thames. Read more.

Santos Road, Wandsworth, SW18

411.92 per week (1785 pcm) £2,472 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent redecoration throughout, this charming two bedroom flat is bright and spacious within, boasting a large eat-in kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Chartfield Avenue, Putney, SW15

403.85 per week (1750 pcm) £2,424 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom second floor flat offering bright and modern accommodation, a large reception room, a stylish kitchen and set within a charming period conversion that benefits from off-street parking. Read more.

Warwick Drive, Putney, SW15

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright two bedroom flat is situated moments from amenities and benefits from spacious accommodation with a private balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Clarendon Drive, Putney, SW15

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a lovely period conversion, this beautiful two bedroom flat is wonderfully bright and spacious within benefiting from a stylish and modern interior and quiet location within central Putney. Read more.

Putney Bridge Road, Putney, SW15

392 per week (1699 pcm) £2,352 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a great location opposite Wandsworth Park and the River Thames, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and boasts a modern kitchen and two double bedrooms. Read more.

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated on Upper Richmond Road, this spacious two bedroom flat is bright and airy within boasting a large open-plan reception room and private balcony. Read more.

Clarence Lane, Roehampton, SW15

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a smart gated development, this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers stylish and beautifully presented living space in a peaceful location. Read more.

Frogmore, Putney, SW18

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful two bedroom flat is superbly presented throughout and is located within a popular purpose-built gated development close to Wandsworth and Putney High Street and further benefiting from off-street parking. Read more.

West Hill Road, Southfields, SW18

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period house, this superb two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation with 21' reception room and open-plan kitchen. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented two bedroom apartment is stylishly presented and features a well proportioned reception room with a balcony and secure off-street parking. Read more.

Balvernie Grove, Southfields, SW18

363.46 per week (1575 pcm) £2,181 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a bright interior, this charming two bedroom garden flat is located on a quiet street and features a modern kitchen, a large master bedroom and a pretty shared garden. Read more.

Kersfield Road, Putney, SW15

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom maisonette offering well presented living space including smart kitchen and 18' reception room with direct access to beautiful communal garden. Read more.

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Moments from the green open spaces of Putney Heath, this generous two bedroom split-level flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and boasts a bright reception room leading to a private roof terrace. Read more.

Whitefield Close, Putney, SW15

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent re-decoration throughout, this smart two bedroom flat offers a light and spacious accommodation with large reception room, balcony and off-street parking. Read more.

Warwick Drive, Putney, SW15

342.69 per week (1485 pcm) £2,057 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom flat is located moments from Barnes Common and boasts a balcony leading from the reception room and off-street parking. Read more.

Tildesley Road, Putney Heath, SW15

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom first floor flat offering stylishly refurbished living space benefiting from smart 16' reception room, contemporary kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

Frogmore, Putney, SW18

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright two bedroom third floor flat in Wandsworth featuring attractive living space, a good-sized reception room and a recently refurbished bathroom. Read more.

Gipsy Lane, West Putney, SW15

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to Barnes Common, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts well presented living space with 15' reception room, smart kitchen and two good-sized bedrooms. Read more.

Tunworth Crescent, Roehampton, SW15

271.15 per week (1175 pcm) £1,627 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated next to the wide open spaces of Royal Richmond Park, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a bright and neutral décor throughout, eat-in kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape