Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 8 4 bedroom properties for sale in Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Girdwood Road, Southfields, SW18

4 bedroom house for sale

A simply stunning four bedroom family house, boasting a bright double reception room, stylish kitchen and spacious master bedroom. The property also benefits from a gorgeous landscaped garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Hutton Mews, Putney, SW15

1240000 - 1255000

2 x 4 bedroom houses for sale

Set within the grounds of the historic Putney Park house with substantial communal gardens, Hutton Mews is a secure gated development boasting a stunning collection of four bedroom refurbished townhouses homes. Freehold. Read more.

Cromer Villas Road, West Hill, SW18

4 bedroom house for sale

Benefiting from wonderful views from the rear of the property, this fantastic four bedroom end-of-terrace house is arranged over five floors, offering spacious accommodation, south-facing garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Quill Lane, West Putney, SW15

4 bedroom house for sale

Excellently located in the heart of Putney, this superb four bedroom semi-detached house is arranged over three floors and boasts a versatile reception space, master bedroom with en suite shower room and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Schubert Road, East Putney, SW15

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering fantastic accommodation, this stylish and contemporary four bedroom house offers a stunning reception room, separate dining room and garden studio with separate bathroom and rear access. Freehold. Read more.

Sutherland Grove, Southfields, SW18

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautiful four bedroom house generously arranged over three floors and boasting a large private garden, lovely double reception room, separate gym, sauna room and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ringford House, Wandsworth, SW18

4 bedroom flat for sale

A truly unique and charming property, this delightful four bedroom mansion flat offers spacious accommodation with beautiful wood floors throughout, a modern fitted kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Neville Gill Close, Wandsworth, SW18

4 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of bars, shops, restaurants and amenities in the heart of Wandsworth Town, this four bedroom flat offers secure, bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Robert and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Robert Stanley1