Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 4 bedroom properties for sale in Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gavelston Road, East Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over four floors and boasting a simply stunning refurbishment throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is immaculately presented within offering stylish and modern accommodation. Freehold. Read more.

Malbrook Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This great four bedroom town house offers bright and spacious accommodation set over four floors, including superb living space, a lovely rear garden, off-street parking and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Beaufort Close, Putney Heath, SW15

1350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Manor Fields, Putney, SW15

1225000 Recently sold

4 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within the exclusive Manor Fields development, this incredibly spacious four bedroom ground floor flat boasts a beautifully presented interior with off-street parking and access to landscaped communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Putney Rise, Putney, SW15

1180000 - 1210000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 4 bedroom houses for sale

Arranged over three floors, these spacious and wonderfully designed four bedroom townhouses offer a wealth space within close proximity to the lush green open spaces of Putney Heath. Leasehold. Read more.

Scott Avenue, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful four bedroom town house boasts bright and stylish living space with 21' reception room, three bathrooms and 65' garden, set within a fantastic development. Freehold. Read more.

Neville Gill Close, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of bars, shops, restaurants and amenities in the heart of Wandsworth Town, this four bedroom flat offers secure, bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Rupert Rupert Greig1