Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties for sale in Ravenscourt Park, W6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ravenscourt Park, W6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Ravenscourt Park, W6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Galena Road, Hammersmith, W6

490000 - 625000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A fantastic selection of one bedroom flats are available set within a newly converted development offering light and airy open-plan living and an ideal location moments from the amenities in Hammersmith. Leasehold. Read more.

Wendell Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy one bedroom ground floor flat in Shepherd's Bush, boasting spacious interiors throughout and close proximity to amenities that are easily accessible nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a newly built development, this superb one bedroom flat offers stylish interiors with a open-plan reception room with a smart modern kitchen leading towards a lovely balcony in Hammersmith. Leasehold. Read more.

The Sun Quarter, Wendell Park, W12

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1