Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Rayners Lane, HA2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Rayners Lane, HA2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Rayners Lane, HA2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cannon Lane, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located, this stylish three bedroom semi-detached house boasts a generous living space with a large dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms, a large private garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Warden Avenue, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented with a high-specification finish, this sleek three bedroom house offers an open-plan interior with modern fittings, a separate studio room, a private garden and gated off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Lulworth Drive, Pinner, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located moments from the amenities of Pinner and Eastcote, this well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house offers a generous living area with two reception rooms, a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Lynton Road, Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic three bedroom end of terrace house is well presented throughout and further benefits from good-sized bedrooms, a large private garden and a driveway for off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Torbay Road, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this light and airy three bedroom mid-terrace house features a generous double reception room with modern d├ęcor and a large private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Capthorne Avenue, Harrow, HA2

510000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Field End Road, Harrow, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering bright and spacious interiors with lots of potential, this good-sized three bedroom end of terrace further benefits from good-sized bedrooms, a lovely private garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Eastcote Lane, South Harrow, HA2

475000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Located close by to amenities, this spacious three bedroom house benefits from open-plan living, a large private garden and a driveway providing off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Shaun Shaun Bailey1