Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 studio properties to rent in Raynes Park, SW20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Raynes Park, SW20. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Raynes Park, SW20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Britannic House, New Malden, KT3

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This brand new first floor studio apartment is located within a stylish new development which benefits from a high-quality finish and a great location close to New Malden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This brand new first floor studio apartment is located within a stylish new development which benefits from a high-quality finish, en suite facilities and a great location close to New Malden. Read more.

Conway Road, West Wimbledon, SW20

242.31 per week (1050 pcm) £1,454 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A fabulous and unique studio room, set in an annexe, in a secluded gated location with an open-plan kitchen and neutral and bright d├ęcor throughout. Read more.

229.62 per week (995 pcm) £1,378 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This brand new ground floor studio apartment is located within a stylish new development which benefits from a high-quality finish, neutral interiors, en suite facilities and a great location close to New Malden. Read more.

229.62 per week (995 pcm) £1,378 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This brand new ground floor studio apartment is located within a stylish new development which benefits from a high-quality finish, en suite facilities and a great location close to New Malden. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This brand new first floor studio apartment is located within a stylish new development which benefits from a high-quality finish, en suite facilities and a great location close to New Malden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape