Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties for sale in Regent's Park, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Regent's Park, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Regent's Park, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a luxury development this stunning two bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings, a private winter garden, off-street parking and a desirable location moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive, well proportioned two bedroom, ground floor flat, offering generous accommodation and a superb location close to the open spaces of Regent's Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Positioned on the ninth floor of a prestigious building overlooking Marylebone, this generously proportioned two bedroom penthouse apartment has been renovated to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

1399995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chalfont Court, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located moments from an excellent selection of shops and amenities in Marylebone, this contemporary two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located moments from the desirable Regent's Park this fabulous two bedroom flat offers bright interiors combined with generous living space throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a smart development with 24-hour concierge this fabulous two bedroom flat combines modern, bright décor with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the green spaces of Regent's Park this modern two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone this fabulous two bedroom flat combines well presented décor with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout and offers lovely outdoor patio space. Leasehold. Read more.

Delancey Street, Camden, NW1

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a generous living space with modern interiors, located in the heart of Camden close to shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shannon Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood, a fantastic two bedroom flat boasting a naturally bright reception room, smart kitchen and two spacious bedrooms, set in a purpose-built block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, NW1

765000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Arlington Road, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a brilliant location moments from Camden Town this excellent two bedroom apartment offers modern interiors flooded with natural light, offering a separate kitchen, spacious reception room and shared balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Stanhope Street, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a two bedroom flat on the first floor, boasting two well proportioned double bedrooms; a spacious and bright reception room with Juliette balcony; and with integrated storage space available. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1