Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Roehampton, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Roehampton, SW15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Roehampton, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking period property, this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a large reception room, communal garden, off-street parking and a large basement with the potential for development. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hawkesbury Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to Putney Heath, this wonderful two bedroom maisonette offers smart and spacious accommodation with a generous reception room, balcony and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Norley Vale, Roehampton, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common and Richmond park, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers modern interiors and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cadnam Point, Roehampton, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and airy two bedroom eighth floor flat offers a well proportioned living space with a private balcony supplying stunning tree top views across Richmond Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Tunworth Crescent, Roehampton, SW15

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Holford Way, Roehampton, SW15

265000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located close to Richmond Park, this charming two bedroom flat is well-presented throughout boasting a large open-plan reception, private balcony and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Gary Gary Howorth1