Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Roehampton, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Roehampton, SW15. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Roehampton, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Putney Park Lane, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a beautiful road overlooking a private path and next to Pleasance Park, this wonderful three bedroom semi-detached house offers a large living space, three good-sized bedrooms and a South West facing garden. Freehold. Read more.

Elmshaw Rd, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet street in the Dover house conservation area, this gorgeous three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout, offering a superb living space with a well maintained front and back garden. Freehold. Read more.

Elmshaw Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A bright and spacious three bedroom house, offering a comfortable interior, modern kitchen and large reception room with plenty of room for dining and access to a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Warwick Drive, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish three bedroom flat offering bright and spacious accommodation with 23' reception room/kitchen, two bathrooms, balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Arabella Drive, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This bright three bedroom house is generously arranged over two floors and features a light and airy reception room and a good-sized west-facing patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Stroud Crescent, Putney Heath, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a peaceful, leafy green area of Putney Heath, this lovely three bedroom house is wonderfully presented within boasting a large private garden and spacious eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Aubyn Square, Roehampton, SW15

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Dowdeswell Close, Barnes, SW15

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Robert Robert Stanley1