Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 36 2 bedroom properties for sale in Royal Docks, E16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Royal Docks, E16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Royal Docks, E16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Western Gateway, Royal Docks, E16

899000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Western Beach Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a gated development with parking, this large two bedroom flat further benefits from a private terrace with far-reaching Dock views and two en suite bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Barrier Point Road, Royal Docks, E16

696000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

Alaska Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a modern development with a concierge, this contemporary two bedroom flat boasts ample natural light via floor-to-ceiling windows with views towards the 02 Arena and Canary Wharf skyline. Leasehold. Read more.

Capital East Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a dock-facing balcony, a residents' gym and concierge, this superb two bedroom flat is ideally situated for use of the facilities of the Excel Centre and the Royal Docks, as well as those in Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

575000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting beautiful river and city views, this spacious two bedroom flat also benefits bright and stylish interiors throughout as well as a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

The Reflection, Gallions Reach, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the fourth and fifth floors of an exclusive riverside development, this luxurious duplex penthouse benefits from a contemporary interior, Juliet balconies, lift access, river views and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Oxygen Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering contemporary accommodation with a private balcony and views over Royal Victoria Dock, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a stylish en suite, secure underground parking and concierge service. Leasehold. Read more.

Barrier Point Road, Silvertown, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a spacious interior and a private patio, this superb two bedroom flat boasts a stylish interior throughout with one en suite, secure underground parking and boasts a residents gymnasium. Leasehold. Read more.

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a stylish new development, this fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from a beautiful reception room with access to a balcony supplying stunning riverside views and is set in an enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Charlotte House, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic, two bedroom apartment boasts an impressive reception room with views private balcony overlooking stunning views of the royal docks. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Gateway, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the contemporary Thames Tower, being a key part of the Canning Town regeneration, this stunning two bedroom flat offers a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Gateway, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with high-specification fixtures and offers a wonderful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Agnes George Walk, Silvertown, E16

460000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Royal Docks, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat situated within a fantastic modern development moments from the waterfront. Boasting a terrific open-plan reception/kitchen which extends out onto a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

New Century House, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat on the first floor of a superb development boasting a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and fitted storage as well as a terrific open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Vermilion, Canning Town, E16

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat within a superb modern development, boasting a bright reception room with space for dining and an open-plan kitchen, further extending onto a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Wards Wharf Approach, Docklands, E16

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Windsor Hall, Silvertown, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a quiet residential area close to a wealth of Royal Docks amenities, this stylish two bedroom flat offers a well presented living space with neutral décor and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Westgate Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious, two bedroom apartment offers a well presented interior with a private balcony and use of the communal gymnasium. The property comprises sizeable reception/dining room with balcony access. Leasehold. Read more.

Pandora Court, Docklands, E16

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Sphere, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within moments of Canning Town Station and set on the second floor, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers a bright reception room with access to a large balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Inverness Mews, Gallions Reach, E16

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Wesley Avenue, Royal Docks, E16

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a light interior, tasteful décor and a modern finish, this wonderful two bedroom dual-aspect flat is set moments from the edge of the Royal Victoria Dock. Leasehold. Read more.

Fishguard Way, Gallions Reach, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor of a secure modern development, offering a spacious and bright living space throughout and boasts a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Fishguard Way, Gallions Reach, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom apartment is set in a prestigious development and offers a fantastic living space throughout with concierge and River Thames views. Leasehold. Read more.

Jersey Road, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on the peaceful Jersey Road, this charming two bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from a bright and stylish interior as well as off-street parking and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hastings Road, Canning Town, E16

359950 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is a modern and stylish two bedroom house, boasting a brilliant open-plan reception room/kitchen and with a private balcony extending from the master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Coltsfoot House, Canning Town, E16

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located in a residential cul-de-sac and set on the second floor, this superb two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room with ample space to dine, a separate kitchen and two generously sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Leslie Road, Royal Docks, E16

315000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoying a pleasant location within easy reach of the stunning Royal Docks, this spacious two bedroom flat, comes with garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Aaron Hill Road, Beckton, E6

300000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful ground floor two bedroom flat, overlooking the communal gardens, offers spacious interiors with a bright reception room and separate kitchen complete with allocated parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Tollgate Road, Beckton, E6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering two double bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen/living space this charming purpose-built apartment benefits from private parking and a well-maintained bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrier Way, Beckton, E6

295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Aaron Hill Road, Beckton, E6

285000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within a quiet development, this bright two bedroom flat boasts a well proportioned interior with two spacious bedrooms and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Road, Docklands, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom, first floor apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interiors featuring a large open-plan kitchen and a modern fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Macgregor Road, Beckton, E16

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1