Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ruislip, HA4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ruislip, HA4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ruislip, HA4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ladygate Lane, Ruislip, HA4

549950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a gated development, this modern two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a generously proportioned interior, two double bedrooms with en suites, ample storage and direct access to a communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Winslow Close, Eastcote, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright and spacious interiors, this two bedroom ground floor flat is set within a secure development and offers modern décor and access to lovely communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembroke Road, Ruislip, HA4

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure block with concierge and a communal gym, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from off-street parking and a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Greenacre Close, Northolt, UB5

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this fantastic two bedroom mid-terrace house benefits from spacious interiors with modern décor, two lovely double bedrooms, a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Wingfield Way, Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Conveniently located, this welcoming two bedroom ground floor maisonette benefits from spacious interiors, a private entrance, two double bedrooms and a lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Dollis Crescent, Eastcote, HA4

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to local amenities, this spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette benefits from a bright and spacious living space with a separate kitchen and access to a large communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Murdock1