Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties for sale in Ruislip, HA4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ruislip, HA4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Ruislip, HA4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pembroke Road, Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Set within a secure development, this beautiful three bedroom penthouse apartment is well presented throughout and boasts a generous living space, two dual-aspect balconies with amazing views and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Eastcote Place, Eastcote Village, HA5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Newly refurbished and beautifully presented throughout with a high contemporary finish, this elegant three bedroom, two bathroom first floor flat further benefits from a well kept communal garden and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

The Fairway, South Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a light and airy living space with a lovely conservatory, this modern three bedroom detached house is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Herlwyn Avenue, Ruislip, HA4

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pine Gardens, Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting spacious and open-plan interiors this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house offers two large reception rooms with a modern kitchen, an attractive private garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Field End Road, Harrow, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering bright and spacious interiors with lots of potential, this good-sized three bedroom end of terrace further benefits from good-sized bedrooms, a lovely private garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Royal Crescent, Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located, this lovely three bedroom semi-detached house boasts a well presented living space with ample storage space throughout, well proportioned bedrooms, a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Leaholme Way, Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this bright and spacious three bedroom mid-terrace house offers a well proportioned living area with a separate kitchen, a private garden with a garage for off-street parking to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Southcote Rise, Ruislip, HA4

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Haydon Drive, Northwood Hills, HA5

400000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom first floor flat benefits from modern and spacious interiors, three good-sized double bedrooms and access to a lovely communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Roxbourne Close, Northolt, UB5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located, this bright and spacious three bedroom end of terrace house benefits from a generous living space with a separate kitchen, a private patio garden and an allocated off-street parking space. Freehold. Read more.

Arnold Road, Northolt, UB5

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Murdock1