Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Ruislip Manor, HA4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ruislip Manor, HA4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Ruislip Manor, HA4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pembroke Road, Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Set within a secure development, this beautiful three bedroom penthouse apartment is well presented throughout and boasts a generous living space, two dual-aspect balconies with amazing views and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

The Fairway, South Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a light and airy living space with a lovely conservatory, this modern three bedroom detached house is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Herlwyn Avenue, Ruislip, HA4

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pine Gardens, Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting spacious and open-plan interiors this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house offers two large reception rooms with a modern kitchen, an attractive private garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Royal Crescent, Ruislip, HA4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located, this lovely three bedroom semi-detached house boasts a well presented living space with ample storage space throughout, well proportioned bedrooms, a large private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Murdock1