Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties to rent in Sands End, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sands End, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Sands End, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fountain House, Sands End, SW6

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the popular Imperial Wharf development, this modern two bedroom flat features far-reaching river views with access to a communal gym and 24-hour porter. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the four floor of a prestigious riverside development with 'lift and porter', this delightful two bedroom apartment boasts a stylish and generously proportioned living space with a private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chelsea Creek, Imperial Wharf, SW6

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a prestigious new development, this stylish two bedroom third floor flat features open-plan living space with balcony and underground parking space. Read more.

Fulham Riverside, Sands End, SW6

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish and contemporary two bedroom two bathroom apartment, boasting a full length balcony, situated within Fulham's newest water front development. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a superb newly built waterside development, this large two bedroom apartment features bright and stylish accommodation. Read more.

Fountain House, Imperial Wharf, SW6

565 per week (2449 pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment offers spacious and stylish accommodation on the eighth floor of a sought-after riverside development, which benefits from a private balcony with views over west London. Read more.

Imperial Wharf, Sands End, SW6

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a lovely reception room with doors leading to balcony, this great two bedroom third floor flat is situated moments from the Thames Path and the Harbour Club. Read more.

Lensbury Avenue, Imperial Wharf, SW6

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in excellent condition throughout, this generous two bedroom flat features stylish open-plan accommodation with a private terrace. Read more.

Stephendale Road, Sands End, SW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Quietly located within close proximity the Thames, this great two bedroom flat features spacious open-plan accommodation and a rear patio. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape