Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 3 bedroom properties for sale in Selhurst, CR7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Selhurst, CR7. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Selhurst, CR7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Huntly Road, South Norwood, SE25

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Egerton Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful three bedroom, detached house benefits from a bright and spacious interior while also holding planning permission for an extension. Freehold. Read more.

Stuart Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This stunning three bedroom house offers fabulous styling and décor with spacious living and entertaining accommodation with private garden and en suite. Freehold. Read more.

Alma Place, Croydon, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

This brand new three bedroom bungalow, has been completed to a high standard throughout and boasts ample accommodation with garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Egerton Road, South Norwood, SE25

475000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful Victorian mid-terrace house offers a wealth of living space and offers great potential. Boasting two reception rooms, three double bedrooms and a large private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Bensham Lane, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in great condition throughout, this ample three bedroom semi-detached house, offers large reception room, double bedrooms and huge garden with off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Bensham Lane, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in great condition throughout, this ample three bedroom semi-detached house, offers large reception room, double bedrooms and huge garden with off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Torridge Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three/four bedroom, end of terrace house boasts bright and spacious interiors throughout with a large private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Northcote Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This well proportioned three bedroom period house, offers great accommodation with two reception rooms and large private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Sandringham Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom period house, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with large reception room, separate dining and good-sized bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Windmill Road, Croydon, CR0

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Pawsons Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This marvellous three bedroom period house, offers well proportioned accommodation with two reception rooms, spacious bedrooms and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Arundel Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This well proportioned three bedroom end-of-terrace house, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation over two floors with private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Willow Wood Crescent, Selhurst, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This marvellous three bedroom end-of-terrace house, boasts well proportioned accommodation, with lovely conservatory, garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Whitworth Road, South Norwood, SE25

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Sydenham Road, Croydon, CR0

345000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful three bedroom split-level flat, is set within a period converted property and boasts bright and spacious accommodation over first and second floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Farnley Road, South Norwood, SE25

335000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful recently refurbished three bedroom ground floor flat offers a wealth of living space and benefits from a large bright reception room, and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Grange Park Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This incredibly bright and spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts a neutral décor within, good-sized bedrooms and excellent location to Thornton Heath station. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1