Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties to rent in Shadwell, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shadwell, E1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Shadwell, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Altitude Point, Aldgate, E1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning one bedroom twenty second floor flat boasts contemporary living within secure modern developments and offers spacious accommodation with communal roof terrace and concierge. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Gunthorpe Street, City, E1

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a fabulous location moments from Brick Lane, the City and London Docklands, this substantial one bedroom, first floor flat provides a luxurious living space and contemporary d├ęcor. Read more.

Alie Street, Aldgate, E1

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Aldgate East station, this lovely one bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and a private balcony. Read more.

Telfords Yard, Wapping, E1W

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful converted warehouse, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior with high-quality wood flooring and stylish bare brick work. Read more.

Whitechapel High Street, Aldgate, E1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom first floor flat with fantastic views over the Whitechapel Gallery boasts contemporary loft-style interiors. The recently renovated by the Heritage Society and sits in an great in the heart of Aldgate. Read more.

Ratcliffe Cross Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a modern development, this one bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a lovely double bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

Newlands Quay, Wapping, E1W

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fabulous location overlooking the Shadwell Basin this spacious one bedroom flat is set within a fantastic gated development and offers a superb open-plan reception room and sleek integrated kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape