Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties to rent in Shadwell, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shadwell, E1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Shadwell, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Whitechapel High Street, Aldgate, E1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom first floor flat with fantastic views over the Whitechapel Gallery boasts contemporary loft-style interiors. The recently renovated by the Heritage Society and sits in an great in the heart of Aldgate. Read more.

Telfords Yard, Wapping, E1W

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful converted warehouse, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior with high-quality wood flooring and stylish bare brick work. Read more.

Ratcliffe Cross Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a modern development, this one bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a lovely double bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

The Highway, Wapping, E1W

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a fabulous warehouse conversion near the City this impressive one bedroom flat benefits from a wealth of character, high ceilings and exposed brickwork. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape