Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shadwell, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shadwell, E1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shadwell, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Goodman's Fields, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom apartment combines stylish décor with high-specification fixtures and benefits from fantastic on-site facilities including 24-hour concierge. These are indicative sample images from show home. Leasehold. Read more.

Peartree Lane, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully located next to Shadwell Basin and arranged over three floors, this fabulous two bedroom detached house offers contemporary interiors with plenty of private outdoor space. Freehold. Read more.

Park Vista Tower, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning modern development boasting concierge, gym and hydropool this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers bright contemporary interiors and two large balconies with spectacular views over London. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitechapel High Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the thirteenth floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Breezers Court, Wapping, E1W

749950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fashionably located near St Katharine Docks, this two bedroom flat enjoys a generous interior with open-plan entertaining space and is ideally placed for swift access to both Canary Wharf and the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Gowers Walk, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from a stylish interior with bare brickwork and bright décor, this beautiful two bedroom flat is situated within a well maintained development with concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Fletcher Street, Tower Hill, E1

699000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Wapping Lane, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure development with a lift, this well appointed two bedroom fourth floor flat provides a substantial living space with a chic interior and convenient location for the City and Docklands. Leasehold. Read more.

Spencer Way, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Shadwell Station, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, master bedroom with en suite and winter garden with breathtaking panoramic views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

Ensign Street, Tower Hill, E1

580000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Highway, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stylishly decorated with comtemporary appeal, this spacious two bedroom flat enjoys a location near to popular Wapping and the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Commercial Road, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to both Aldgate and Aldgate East station, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, semi-open-plan kitchen and two generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Cable Street, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Modern and spacious two bedroom flat featuring bright and airy rooms, stylish eat-in kitchen, sizeable reception room and south-facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Bower Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Arranged over the third and fourth floors, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Cable Street, Shadwell, E1

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Sage Street, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built development moments from Shadwell Station this two bedroom flat offers generous living space with two good-sized double bedrooms, well equipped kitchen and bright and airy reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Sidney Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the eighth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and great views over London. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1