Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Shadwell, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shadwell, E1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Shadwell, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Assam Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the fifth floor, this three bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation including an expansive reception room, a smart separate kitchen and delightful private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Altitude Point, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning three bedroom eleventh floor flat offers bright and airy living space in a beautiful newly finished apartment building in a superb location moments from the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Lipton Road, Tower Hamlets, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set over the ground and lower ground floors, this three bedroom maisonette boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and three lovely double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stepney Causeway, Limehouse, E1

465000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts a large reception room leading out to a lovely private garden, well equipped kitchen with space to dine and three good-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Rachel Rachel Bird1