Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in Shadwell, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shadwell, E1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Shadwell, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dock Cottages, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Built in 1824 and fantastically located moments from the River Thames, this unique four bedroom house includes two generously sized bathrooms, a conservatory, a large reception room and wonderful gardens. Freehold. Read more.

Reservoir Studios, Limehouse, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

Ideally located within a secure gated development, this spacious four bedroom duplex flat boasts large reception room, a modern kitchen, two balconies and four generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stepney Causeway, Limehouse, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the residential Cable Street, this charming renovated pub benefits from bright and spacious interiors with high ceilings and high-quality wood flooring. Leasehold. Read more.

Cable Street, Limehouse, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the residential Cable Street, this charming renovated pub benefits from bright and spacious interiors with high ceilings and high-quality wood flooring. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape