Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 22 1 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sinclair Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning period conversion, this wonderful one bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting substantial accommodation, and an en suite bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

620000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from high ceilings, designer features and solid oak floors throughout this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish living in a well maintained period conversion on this sought-after tree-lined street. Leasehold. Read more.

Rockley Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this excellent one bedroom lower ground floor flat offers well presented accommodation and a private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wendell Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy one bedroom ground floor flat in Shepherd's Bush, boasting spacious interiors throughout and close proximity to amenities that are easily accessible nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

Latimer Road, North Kensington, W10

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Westwick Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a beautiful period house, this bright one bedroom property offers excellent storage space and high ceilings with easy access to road and rail links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cranston Court, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern and secure development with lift, this stylish one bedroom fourth floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation, a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This naturally bright and well proportioned one bedroom flat is located on the first floor of a period conversion and benefits from a great reception room moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cranston Court, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern new development with lift, this fantastic one bedroom fourth floor flat, offers stylish open-plan accommodation, and a balcony with wonderful views. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a popular location close to the green open spaces of Holland Park and the fashionable restaurants of Notting Hill, this one bedroom third floor flat benefits from a spacious layout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Sun Quarter, Wendell Park, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift, this fantastic one bedroom second floor flat offers modern, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location moments from a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located moments from a wealth of amenities and transport links, this well presented one bedroom third floor flat offers bright open-plan accommodation and a study. Leasehold. Read more.

Godolphin Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

399999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Uxbridge Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located moments from a wealth of amenities and transport links, this charming one bedroom second floor flat boasting original period features benefits from a bright reception and open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherds Bush Green, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Overlooking Shepherd's Bush Green, this bright one bedroom property is located on the first floor and is presented in very good condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located just a stones throw away from Westfield shopping centre, this lovely one bedroom third floor flat offers bright interiors and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat, situated on the fifth floor of a purpose-built block with lift benefits from well proportioned accommodation throughout in an excellent Shepherd's Bush location. Leasehold. Read more.

Romney Court, Shepherd's Bush, W12

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of Shepherd's Bush, this lovely one bedroom flat is bright and spacious throughout and features a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen, a generous double bedroom and a sleek shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Romney Court, Shepherd's Bush, W12

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this charming one bedroom third floor flat offers bright accommodation and an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat, located on the first floor (with lift) of this purpose-built block with caretaker and benefiting from a clever layout and superb location. Leasehold. Read more.

The Vale, Acton, W3

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This great one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space with modern interiors, all moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Creighton Close, Shepherd's Bush, W12

299950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1