Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 3 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment, this luxurious three bedroom flat is well arranged over two floors within an attractive period conversion and offers contemporary décor with spacious interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spectacular three bedroom apartment is presented to high standard with stunning interiors boasting large reception room, smart designer kitchen and stunning roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful period conversion on a highly sought-after residential road, this simply stunning three bedroom duplex flat features stylish, open-plan accommodation an en suite and a wonderful roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious three bedroom apartment boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, wonderful master bedroom with en suite and a unique winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Latimer Road, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom two floored house boasts a wonderful open-plan kitchen, stunning reception room and well-maintained private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Gratton Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting striking interiors and décor, this stunning three bedroom maisonette features stylish accommodation and a state-of-the-art designer kitchen located on Gratton Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Vespan Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this well proportioned three bedroom house offers excellent development potential featuring a south-facing garden and a great location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Richmond Way, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A wonderful two/three bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout ideally located moments from the shops and amenities that can be found in Brook Green. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ellingham Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This delightful three bedroom garden flat has been newly refurbished throughout to a high standard and is positioned on a quiet tree-lined residential street in the heart of Shepherds Bush. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bentworth Road, London, Shepherd's Bush, W12

599950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Featuring stylish interiors and décor, this stunning three bedroom house comprises a gorgeous reception room with sleek modern kitchen, a lovely garden and generous double bedrooms located in Shepherds Bush. Freehold. Read more.

Linden Court, Shepherd's Bush, W12

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this charming three bedroom second floor flat, offers spacious accommodation, a private balcony and a great location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Goldhawk Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on Goldhawk Road, this lovely three bedroom second floor flat is presented in good condition throughout and offers generously proportioned rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Hargraves House, Shepherd's Bush, W12

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1