Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 6 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can also save any of these 6 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bassein Park Road, Wendell Park, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

This is a completely unique, fully refurbished six bedroom house boasting stunning contemporary interiors. The open-plan kitchen is a highlight, with large skylights and immaculately finished. Freehold. Read more.

Askew Crescent, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over four floors, this superb six bedroom house has recently been refurbished to a high-specification throughout boasting stylish accommodation and a beautiful private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Shepherds Bush Road, Brook Green, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom maisonette for sale

Spaciously arranged throughout, this excellent six bedroom house features generous living space throughout and offers excellent potential for development located moments from amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1