Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 15 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shirley, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shirley, CR0. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shirley, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chichester Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This unique and charming two bedroom house, is set within a secure development and comprises stylish and modern accommodation with underground parking. Freehold. Read more.

Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful and unique two bedroom coach house conversion, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful and unique two bedroom coach house conversion, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Teevan Road, Croydon, CR0

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A great two bedroom house, arranged over two floors, offering a spacious reception/dining room, a fully fitted kitchen, two bright and airy bedrooms and a private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Addiscombe Road, East Croydon, CR0

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Penhurst Square, Croydon, CR0

374995 - 379995

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Penhurst Square offers a fantastic collection of superb two bedroom apartments in the sought-after Croydon suburb of Addiscombe, all finish to an exceptional high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

East India Way, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a well-maintained block, this wonderful two bedroom first floor flat offers great accommodation with ample reception room, double bedrooms and off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodside Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated in a beautiful period property, this spacious split-level half house boasts a large reception room, private garden and two good-sized double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Anthony Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful two bedroom semi-detached house, offers well proportioned accommodation, with large dining area, double bedrooms and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Canning Road, Croydon, CR0

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bardsley Close, Croydon, CR0

339950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Turnpike Link, East Croydon, CR0

330000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Lebanon Road, Croydon, CR0

295000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a secure gated development and boasts bright and airy interior with open-plan living area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Howard Road, South Norwood, SE25

295000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat offers well proportioned rooms throughout and boasts neutral interiors, a quiet location and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1