Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties for sale in Shirley, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shirley, CR0. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Shirley, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dunbar Avenue, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This stylish three bedroom house has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout and boasts two superb reception rooms, a sleek open-plan integrated kitchen and a lovely landscaped private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lebanon Road, Croydon, CR0

565000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0

485000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful and unique three bedroom converted house, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Coniston Road, Croydon, CR0

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brookside Way, Shirley, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

This lovely detached bungalow boasts three double bedrooms, a bright and spacious reception room, garage space, kitchen with garden access. Freehold. Read more.

Bywood Avenue, Shirley, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful three bedroom bungalow house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, wonderful master bedroom and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

St Lukes Close, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a peaceful location, this charming three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting a large well-maintained garden and private garage!. Freehold. Read more.

Penhurst Square, Croydon, CR0

419995 - 434995

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

Penhurst Square offers a fantastic collection of superb three bedroom apartments in the sought-after Croydon suburb of Addiscombe, all finish to an exceptional high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Hastings Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom house, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation, with great kitchen and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Shoreham Close, Beckenham, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house offers generously proportioned accommodation set over two floors, including a bright reception room, eat-in kitchen and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Morland Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful three bedroom flat, is centrally located and boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation with large reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ashley and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ashley Whitehouse1