Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 23 1 bedroom properties to rent in Shoreditch, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shoreditch, E2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Shoreditch, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ravey Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

565 per week (2449 pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom second floor conversion flat offering stylish and contemporary living space and located in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Squirries Street, Bethnal Green, E2

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Luxurious live/work space with vast proportions, neutral décor and a gorgeous roof terrace, all moments from Brick Lane, Hoxton Square and Bethnal Green Underground Station (Central Line). Read more.

Leonard Street, Old Street, EC2A

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a delightful private balcony. Read more.

Austin Street, Shoreditch, E2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom apartment providing bright open-plan accommodation and an enviable location moments from the fashionable bars and restaurants in Shoreditch. Read more.

Gunthorpe Street, City, E1

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a fabulous location moments from Brick Lane, the City and London Docklands, this substantial one bedroom, first floor flat provides a luxurious living space and contemporary décor. Read more.

Basing Place, Shoreditch, E2

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony. Read more.

Commercial Street, Whitechapel, E1

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a beautiful apartment building, this generously proportioned one bedroom flat features bright and airy interiors, a large reception room and a private balcony. Read more.

Whitechapel High Street, Aldgate, E1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom first floor flat with fantastic views over the Whitechapel Gallery boasts contemporary loft-style interiors. The recently renovated by the Heritage Society and sits in an great in the heart of Aldgate. Read more.

Leonard Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this one bed flat boasts stylish accommodation including bright dual-aspect reception room, contemporary kitchen and lowered bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

Hackney Road, Bethnal Green, E2

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a fantastic location close to amenities, this recently refurbished one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts bright and airy interiors and spacious rooms presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Garden Walk, Shoreditch, EC2A

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With luxurious open-plan accommodation this stunning, second floor one bedroom flat also benefits from a superb location close to both the City and Hoxton Square. Read more.

Durant Street, Shoreditch, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastically located close to the fashionable areas of Columbia Road and Shoreditch, this sizeable one bedroom second floor flat offers contemporary space set within a secure development with communal roof terrace. Read more.

Whites Row, Aldgate, E1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a superb location moments from Spitalfields Market, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat is set on the third floor of a secure block with a lift. Read more.

Bath House, Bethnal Green, E2

399 per week (1729 pcm) £2,394 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom ground floor flat providing sizeable living space finished to the highest standard and a superb location moments from a wealth of parks, Brick Lane and the City. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat boasts well presented interiors in a highly sought-after and exciting part of central east London. Read more.

Hoxtons Wharf, Hoxton, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented, this great one bedroom flat is set within a secure modern canal-side development and offers good-sized rooms and neutral décor. Read more.

Equity Square, Bethnal Green, E2

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A light and airy one bedroom flat featuring modern décor and a great location within a smart, gated development with off-street parking. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Haggerston, E2

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Only a short distance from the beautiful open spaces of Victoria Park and Broadway Market, this is a delightful one bedroom flat features modern open-plan living space in exceptional condition. Read more.

Strype Street, Spitalfields, E1

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an idyllic courtyard moments from the City, this fresh and bright one bedroom flat also enjoys close proximity to fashionable Spitalfields Market. Read more.

Hackney Road, Bethnal Green, E2

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated close to the diverse amenities of Shoreditch and Hoxton Square, this funky studio flat has a separate kitchen and a mezzanine sleeping level. Read more.

Wilmot Street, Bethnal Green, E2

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful one-bedroom, lower ground-floor garden flat set within a period mansion block opposite the green spaces of Weavers Fields. Neutral décor and very close to transport links. Read more.

Nevitt House, Old Street, N1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This ground floor, one bedroom flat offers generous living space with a private terrace area and occupying a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Menotti Street, Bethnal Green, E2

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from the green open spaces of Weavers Field, this well-presented one bedroom ground floor flat offers ample living space and modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape