Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 25 1 bedroom properties to rent in Shoreditch, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shoreditch, E2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Shoreditch, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shepherdess Place, Old Street, N1

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in an impressive and sought-after development, this spacious one bedroom live/work loft-style apartment is presented in excellent condition and features exposed brickwork and beautifully presented interiors. Read more.

Ravey Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

565 per week (2449 pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom second floor conversion flat offering stylish and contemporary living space and located in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Whitechapel High Street, Aldgate, E1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom first floor flat with fantastic views over the Whitechapel Gallery boasts contemporary loft-style interiors. The recently renovated by the Heritage Society and sits in an great in the heart of Aldgate. Read more.

Great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch close to the City, this gorgeous one bedroom flat affords stylish, split-level accommodation with original features, parquet floors and excellent transport links. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set only moments away from the City and Old Street, this large one bedroom flat benefits from a bright contemporary-style reception room with open-plan kitchen and a generous sized bedroom. Read more.

New Inn Broadway, Shoreditch, EC2A

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a secure gated development, this stunning loft-style one bedroom flat boasts open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

Avantgarde Place, Shoreditch, E1

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Shoreditch High Street station, this modern one bedroom apartment boasts bright open-plan reception room, a private balcony and generously sized bedroom. Read more.

Leonard Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this one bed flat boasts stylish accommodation including bright dual-aspect reception room, contemporary kitchen and lowered bedroom with fitted storage. Read more.

Basing Place, Shoreditch, E2

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony. Read more.

Garden Walk, Shoreditch, EC2A

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With luxurious open-plan accommodation this stunning, second floor one bedroom flat also benefits from a superb location close to both the City and Hoxton Square. Read more.

Folgate Street, City, E1

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A superb one bedroom top floor flat set within an imposing town house in the heart of vibrant Spitalfields on a quiet cobbled street moments from Brick Lane and the City. Read more.

Redchurch Street, Bethnal Green, E2

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set just off Brick Lane, this one bedroom split-level flat boasts charming accommodation including an open-plan reception room and a generously-sized double bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

Durant Street, Shoreditch, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastically located close to the fashionable areas of Columbia Road and Shoreditch, this sizeable one bedroom second floor flat offers contemporary space set within a secure development with communal roof terrace. Read more.

Whites Row, Aldgate, E1

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a superb location moments from Spitalfields Market, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat is set on the third floor of a secure block with a lift. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat boasts well presented interiors in a highly sought-after and exciting part of central east London. Read more.

Provost Street, Old Street, N1

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure, contemporary development, this stunning one bedroom ground floor flat boasts stunning interiors, spacious accommodation throughout and a fantastic terrace. Read more.

Hoxton Wharf, Hoxton, N1

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this wonderful one bedroom flat is set within a secure modern canal-side development and offers good-sized rooms and neutral d├ęcor. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Haggerston, E2

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Only a short distance from the beautiful open spaces of Victoria Park and Broadway Market, this is a delightful one bedroom flat features modern open-plan living space in exceptional condition. Read more.

Strype Street, Spitalfields, E1

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an idyllic courtyard moments from the City, this fresh and bright one bedroom flat also enjoys close proximity to fashionable Spitalfields Market. Read more.

Geffrye Estate, Hoxton, N1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat has been wonderfully refurbished and offers ample living space with wood floors, modern fixtures and fittings and a great location moments from Shoreditch. Read more.

Durward Street, Whitechapel, E1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering easy access into the City and the Docklands, this stylish and bright one bedroom flat within a gated development enjoys gorgeous living space and access to a beautifully maintained communal courtyard. Read more.

Old Montague Street, Tower Hamlets, E1

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just a short walk from the vibrant Brick Lane, this sunny onebedroom second floor flat offers well appointed interior and proximity to the City, Spitalfields and easy access to Canary Wharf. Read more.

Nevitt House, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This ground floor, one bedroom flat offers generous living space with a private terrace area and occupying a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Menotti Street, Bethnal Green, E2

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from the green open spaces of Weavers Field, this well-presented one bedroom ground floor flat offers ample living space and modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

St Johns Estate, Old Street, N1

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This one bedroom flat set on the third floor boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a modern separate kitchen and a generously-sized double bedroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape