Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 40 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shoreditch, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shoreditch, E2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shoreditch, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Stage, City, EC2A

1200000 - 2430000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

An exquisite selection of two bedroom apartments set in an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, enjoying luxurious interiors with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Brune Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located within a converted soup kitchen this is a truly exceptional two bedroom duplex apartment with private entrance, that offers unique, contemporary accommodation, moments from the City and Spitalfields. Leasehold. Read more.

Britannia Building, Ebenezer Street, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom duplex flat situated within a popular development and boasting a roof terrace, high ceilings and fantastic communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Dereham Place, Shoreditch, EC2A

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Set in the heart of one of London's trendiest districts, these stunning townhouses offer luxurious living and boast contemporary interiors throughout six floors, set behind stylish timber facades. Freehold. Read more.

Underwood Street, Shoreditch, N1

1399950 Recently sold

Ideally located moments from Old Street, this loft-style two bedroom flat boasts ample character with spacious living space, offering an open-plan kitchen, bright master bedroom and two bathrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of two bedroom penthouse apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Avantgarde, Shoreditch, E1

945000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An outstanding two bedroom two bathroom fourteenth floor flat with fabulous open-plan accommodation, within a prestigious development just off Shoreditch High Street station while boasting unbeatable views of the city. Leasehold. Read more.

Ebenezer Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering modern interiors and large rooms, this superb two bedroom live/work duplex flat is set in a modern development which offers a pretty communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Casson Street, Brick Lane, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully situated just a short walk from Brick Lane and the City, this stylish two bedroom, second floor flat boasts wood floors, impressive windows and bright interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Gainsborough Studios, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios, this exceptionally well presented two bedroom luxury flat offers a stylish décor and stunning canal-side views, arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Claredale Street, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting a quiet location and setting within a unique Grade II listed portered block this excellent two bedroom fourteenth floor flat benefits from a contemporary interior, balcony, concierge and a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Benyon Wharf, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located beside Kingsland Basin, this contemporary two bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over two floors offers stunning views of the City together with a dedicated secure underground parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitechapel High Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the thirteenth floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Hoxton Square, Hoxton, N1

845000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom third floor flat is set in the heart of Hoxton Square, offering a spacious reception room, modern open-plan kitchen and benefits from two private terraces. Leasehold. Read more.

Eagle Works West, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom maisonette boasts spacious open-plan reception room leading out onto large private balcony, with master bedroom offering en suite facilities moments from Brick Lane. Leasehold. Read more.

Quaker Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with a balcony, a contemporary kitchen and an ideal location. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of two bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

730000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the City, Shoreditch and Spitalfields Market, this stylish two bedroom flat also benefits from original exposed brickwork, wood flooring and a contemporary, open-plan layout. Leasehold. Read more.

Leonard Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts a large open-plan reception room with a contemporary kitchen, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Allgood Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Gainsborough Studios, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios, this exceptionally well presented two bedroom flat offers a stylish décor and a fantastic location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Chambord Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Chic duplex maisonette with two fantastic bedrooms, a private entrance and a decked rear garden all within an outstanding Shoreditch location close to Columbia Road and Hoxton Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Close to the amenities of Shoreditch and the fantastic Columbia Road, this stylish two bedroom duplex flat offers ample living space with modern décor and classic wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious two bedroom third floor flat found moments from Columbia Road and Hoxton further presenting a stylish living space finished to a high standard and set within a secure modern development. Leasehold. Read more.

Petticoat Square, City, E1

595000 Recently sold

Set within an iconic building in the heart of London, this two bedroom flat boasts a bright reception room opening onto a private balcony overlooking the building's communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Terrace, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a superb three bedroom duplex flat that arranged over the thirteenth and fourteenth floors enjoys a smart, spacious interior, an eat-in kitchen and access to three balconies with stunning views. Leasehold. Read more.

St John's Estate, Shoreditch, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A well proportioned two bedroom ground floor flat found moments from vibrant Hoxton Square and Upper Street, offering excellent location, own patio garden, ample storage and newly refurbished bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Shoreditch, E2

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Arden Estate, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy swift access into the City or take a stroll down Columbia Road and Hoxton Street markets, both remarkably close to this fabulous two bedroom flat with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Warner Place, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the first and second floors, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including an open-plan reception room, smart kitchen and three double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Wolverley Street, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a stunning two bedroom top floor flat that enjoys sleek open-plan living with a beautifully maintained interior, bathroom and shower room and a superb setting moments from Bethnal Green Underground. Leasehold. Read more.

Hunton Street, Brick Lane, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room with delightful private balcony and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Dunmore Point, Columbia Road, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the fantastic Columbia Road flower market, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, modern kitchen and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Whiston Road, Hackney, E2

430000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms, off road parking and cycle locker storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Wimbourne Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering two generous bedrooms this flat is set in a well located purpose-built block only moments from Shoreditch Park and the great amenities of fashionable Shoreditch. Leasehold. Read more.

Hanbury Street, Brick Lane, E1

420000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Diss Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ninth floor, this two bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including an elegant reception room, two sizeable double bedrooms and a smart kitchen with integrated appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

Ramsey Road, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the eighth and ninth floor, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a great opportunity to personalise with stunning views to the city and a great location close to Bethnal Green. Leasehold. Read more.

Cremer Street, Bethnal Green, E2

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A 55% share of this two bedroom third floor flat boasting spacious accommodation including large reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1