Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Shoreditch, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shoreditch, E2. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Shoreditch, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

These fantastic new four bedroom town houses offer bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private outdoor spaces. Freehold. Read more.

Lever Street, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

This four bedroom split-level flat offers generous living space and modern décor. It is situated in a highly sought-after location and benefits from a private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Copperfield Mews, Bethnal Green, E2

1150000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located moments from the amenities found along Hackney Road, this stunning four bedroom house boasts bright open-plan reception room, a private front garden, two balconies and three bathrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Laburnum Street, Hoxton, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Featuring Regents Canal, Victoria Park and Broadway Market on the doorstep, this fantastic four bedroom family home also features a private top floor (second) balcony and a garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Chicksand Street, Aldgate, E1

620000 Recently sold

4 bedroom flat for sale

Diverse restaurants, vibrant bars and chic cafés to hand, this larger-than-average four bedroom, two bathroom Spitalfields flat is also just a stone's throw from Spitalfields Market, Bishopsgate and the City. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Andrew and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Andrew Phillips1