Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties to rent in Silvertown, E16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Silvertown, E16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Silvertown, E16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Adriatic Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a luxurious development in the heart of the Royal Docks, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers contemporary interiors with stylish furnishings and fantastic dock views towards the O2 arena and beyond. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Hanover Avenue, Royal Docks, E16

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a dock-side setting and a wonderful decked balcony that looks over the water, this generous two bedroom flat boasts modern and open-plan entertaining space in a secure gated development. Read more.

Rayleigh Road, Silvertown, E16

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully located with amazing Dock views and arranged on the eighth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and a gorgeous wraparound balcony. Read more.

Western Beach Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This extremely well presented two bedroom, seventh floor flat boasts a large private balcony, two bathrooms, lift and secure underground parking. Read more.

Centurion Tower, Canning Town, E16

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room with access to a large private balcony. Located moments away from local amenities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Connaught Heights, Royal Docks, E16

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat on the 10th floor of a modern development, boasting a fantastic finish with integrated appliances and a private balcony offering superb views. Read more.

The Oxygen, Royal Docks, E16

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright and spacious interiors, this lovely two bedroom 11th floor flat provides a private balcony and borders peaceful Royal Victoria Dock. Read more.

Dunedin House, Silvertown, E16

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom apartment offering well proportioned living and entertaining space and a private balcony with superb views of the River Thames. Read more.

Collier Close, Beckton, E6

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a quiet residential block and set on the ground floor, this superb two bedroom flat offers spacious interiors with a bright reception room and contemporary kitchen complete with off-street parking. Read more.

Fishguard Way, Gallions Reach, E16

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located along the banks of the River Thames, this sleek two bedroom flat offers bright interiors throughout, a chic reception room/kitchen and two elegant washrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape