Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Silvertown, E16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Silvertown, E16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Silvertown, E16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Western Beach Apartments, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

This three bedroom flat has a bright and fresh interior, featuring a sociable open-plan recption room and two balconies and beautifully arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Keats Avenue, Royal Docks, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully located along the Royal Docks and arranged over three floors, this stylish three bedroom house offers bright interiors with a contemporary finish and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Monk Drive, Canning Town, E16

499999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Barge House Road, Docklands, E16

435000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located on a quiet residential street, this well proportioned three bedroom house boasts bright reception room, modern eat-in kitchen and private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kennard Street, Docklands, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This impressive three bedroom house boasts a bright, spacious and modern finish throughout with a fantastic conservatory and off road parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Holmes1