Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 1 bedroom properties for sale in Sloane Square, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sloane Square, SW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Sloane Square, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cadogan Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

This outstanding one bedroom penthouse boasts two terraces overlooking Chelsea roof tops and is ideally arranged over two spacious floors with direct lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

2195000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous one bedroom luxury apartment with high ceilings, huge windows and an excellent location moments from Sloane Street, Knightsbridge and Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Astell Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the ground floor with a private entrance, this exquisite one bedroom apartment is presented in immaculate condition and boasts a generously sized reception and ample storage in the heart of Chelsea. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and beautifully presented one bedroom first floor flat, offering ample living and entertaining space situated within a secure residential development moments from King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This well presented one bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of an impressive, Victorian red brick building (with lift) and offers a prestigious Chelsea address; Draycott Place. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Eaton Mansions, Cliveden Place, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor within a beautiful period building with a lift and porter offers ample living space and benefits from a private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Culford Gardens, Chelsea, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor of a charming, traditional red brick mansion building, this wonderful one bedroom apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Ovington Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this stylish one bedroom flat offers premium accommodation in the prestigious neighbourhood of Knightsbridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stylish and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion moments from the many fashionable amenities within Knightsbridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Walton Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This light one bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a handsome period mansion block (with porter) and offers incredible access to Knightsbridge and Chelsea's King's Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ovington Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully designed apartment is set on the third floor (with lift) and features a light, open-plan living space with oak parquet floors and high ceilings, intelligent storage and Gaggenau kitchen appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

Sloane avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a well maintained mansion block with a porter, this charming one bedroom flat offers ample storage space, a private balcony and a fantastic location for the amenities along King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A contemporary one bedroom apartment situated on Chelsea's trendy Sloane Avenue and boasting a modern open-plan reception room just moments from the fashionable King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Britten Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a beautiful period building and is tucked away on a quiet residential street moments from the fashionable amenities along King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Manor Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a popular Chelsea building, this light one bedroom apartment boasts contemporary interiors with ample storage and a wonderful central location close to King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1