Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties to rent in Sloane Square, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sloane Square, SW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Sloane Square, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Clabon Mews, Chelsea, SW1X

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Located down a secluded Mews between Chelsea and Knightsbridge, this outstanding three bedroom house with a garage boasts an expanse of living and entertaining space with a patio and a terrace. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

Proudly set along a prestigious Chelsea street lined with traditional red brick mansion blocks, this impactful three bedroom penthouse has been immaculately refurbished to the highest standard over three floors. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

An outstanding three bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious Belgravia location and with a phenomenal roof garden which offers unmatched views over Belgravia. Perfect for entertaining. Read more.

St Luke's Street, Chelsea, SW3

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Boasting stylish interiors throughout, this beautiful three bedroom house offers an impressive living space with a private patio garden to the rear and a sunny terrace accessed off the master bedroom. Read more.

Onslow Square, South Kensington, SW7

1275 per week (5525 pcm) £7,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout, a stunning three bedroom second floor flat overlooking a beautiful communal garden and offering well presented living space. Read more.

Ebury Street, Belgravia, SW1W

1195 per week (5179 pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a bright and elegant living space this wonderful three bedroom apartment offers a generous reception room and a smart eat-in kitchen, not to mention its sought-after Belgravia address. Read more.

Sprimont Place, Chelsea, SW3

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Offering ample living and entertaining space with bright and beautifully presented interiors, this gorgeous three bedroom house is enviably located for the fashionable King's Road. Read more.

Ovington Square, Knightsbridge, SW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious lateral flat enjoys a superb Knightsbridge location on a garden square boasting three double bedrooms and a balcony overlooking the surrounding gardens. Read more.

Milner Street, Chelsea, SW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful three bedroom flat with own private entrance is cleverly arranged with lovely south-facing patio area, en suite master bedroom, eat-in kitchen and impressive open reception room and dining room. Read more.

Gatliff Road, Chelsea, SW1W

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and beautifully presented modern interiors with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings throughout, this fabulous three bedroom apartment is enviably located moments from Sloane Square. Read more.

Semley Place, Pimlico, SW1W

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A bright and airy three bedroom flat benefiting from recent refurbishment to provide this excellent living space located close to Sloane Square. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape