Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties to rent in Sloane Square, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sloane Square, SW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Sloane Square, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

An outstanding three bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious Belgravia location and with a phenomenal roof garden which offers unmatched views over Belgravia. Perfect for entertaining. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

1900 per week (8234 pcm) £11,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

This stunning three bedroom duplex apartment is situated moments from King's Road and has recently been refurbished, offering generously proportioned rooms and two en suites. Read more.

Holbein Mews, Belgravia, SW1W

1375 per week (5959 pcm) £8,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a fabulous residential mews in a central Chelsea location, this outstanding three bedroom house benefits from amazing entertaining space close to a wide selection of amenities. Read more.

St Luke's Street, Chelsea, SW3

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Boasting stylish interiors throughout, this beautiful three bedroom house offers an impressive living space with a private patio garden to the rear and a sunny terrace accessed off the master bedroom. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ovington Street, Chelsea, SW3

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

This stylish three bedroom split-level flat has been recently refurbished in a modern style and benefits from good proportions with two receptions and a wonderful location in a peaceful part of Chelsea. Read more.

Sprimont Place, Chelsea, SW3

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Offering ample living and entertaining space with bright and beautifully presented interiors, this gorgeous three bedroom house is enviably located for the fashionable King's Road. Read more.

Ovington Square, Knightsbridge, SW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious lateral flat enjoys a superb Knightsbridge location on a garden square boasting three double bedrooms and a balcony overlooking the surrounding gardens. Read more.

Ebury Street, Belgravia, SW1W

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a bright and elegant living space this wonderful three bedroom apartment offers a generous reception room and a smart eat-in kitchen, not to mention its sought-after Belgravia address. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape