Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties for sale in Soho, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Soho, W1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Soho, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Phoenix Apartments, Soho, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This exquisite two bedroom penthouse apartment is elegantly arranged over the fourth and fifth floors and features beautiful fittings throughout including Philippe Starck bathroom fittings and bathroom furniture. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Marshall Street, Soho, W1F

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the fourth floor of a well maintained building, this superb two bedroom flat combines crisp, bright interiors with a high-quality finish and desirable location in the heart of fashionable Soho. Leasehold. Read more.

Vale Royal House, Newport Court, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring ample living space and roof terrace, this contemporary two bedroom flat holds a superb location moments from Covent Garden Market, Soho and Leicester Square. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Blackler1